In the Windows version of eclipse, you can break out panels from the
main eclipse window and float them in your other monitors, just as you
can in Photoshop, Flash, and many other applications.  As far as I
know there is no way to break windows out of the main eclipse
interface on Mac platform - you can only drag them around within the
main window.  Sure, you could size the main eclipse window across all
three of your monitors, but that's not what we're talking about, here.