From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:47 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Trees and ActionScript

As is usually the case, I spend all my time trying to figure out the
solution to the problem and then finally give up and post a message.
Then five minutes later I figure out the solution. ;)

Here's an example:

obj = new Tree();
dataProvider = new ArrayCollection();
var o1:Object = new Object();
o1.label = 'Top Level';
dataProvider.addItem(o1);
var o1a:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection();
o1.children = o1a;
var o1a1:Object = new Object();
o1a1.label = 'First';
o1a.addItem(o1a1);