Hi,
   I tried this but didnt got any success

<mx:DataGrid dataProvider="{_xlDayData}" height="180" >
    <mx:columns>
      <mx:DataGridColumn labelFunction="lfDayData" headerText="Day"
width="200" />
      <mx:DataGridColumn labelFunction="lfDayData" headerText="High"
width="100" />
      <mx:DataGridColumn labelFunction="lfDayData" headerText="Low"
width="100" />
          <mx:DataGridColumn labelFunction="lfDayData"
headerText="Image" dataField="image">
            <mx:itemRenderer>
                <mx:Component>
                </mx:Component>
                </mx:itemRenderer>
          </mx:DataGridColumn>
    </mx:columns>
  </mx:DataGrid>

 Can any one correct this how to retrive the Image

Regards
Praveen