Not exactly as it only works for Apache and IIS - no support for other
servers such as tomcat, resin, etc. It's definitely in the ball park,
but needs to be supported on other servers.

If that could be worked out then runtime mxml wouldn't be a problem
(depending on compile speed). The main thing I was thinking of is adding
support similar to JSP/Velocity style flex apps so you can add in layout
code without having to have someone know everything about programming
(mainly layout code) so designer types can layout their canvas's, hboxes
without having to know how to compile with the SDK.

Best, Austin

Giles Taylor wrote:

> Would this be what you are looking for?
>
> http://labs.adobe.com/wiki/index.php/Flex_Module_for_Apache_and_IIS