I am using a mostly default (some options, no subclassing) TileList
with a custom itemRenderer. I have been using the same itemRenderer
for a while with no problems. I made a change to where one of the UI
elements inside of this itemRenderer sets its visible and
includeInLayout to false depending on the underlying data. When this
happens the height of the itemRenderer should change, but the TileList
doesn't seem to realize this.

I am assuming that the TileList does a height/width calculation early
on and doesn't notice that things are different. I am fine with
subclassing, but at this point I don't know where to look for the
right functions/events to latch on to to make this work as I expect.

BTW, I know that the measurements are based off of the first data
element, but because of the way this actual application works all of
its itemRenderers will be the same size -- they just need to change
sizes at runtime sometimes.

TIA,
Daniel