Hi there

I tried exactly that in various different ways, but wasnt able to get
it to work.

I have an array, which I convert to an array collection, on which I
sort and refresh, after which I set as a dataProvider for my DataGrid.

Still no sort arrow is shown.

I then tried extending the DataGrid class, but that opened up another
can of worms

Help, anyone??
Tracy

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Manish Jethani"