I've got an app where I want a single component to *always* have
keyboard focus and prevent other components (like lists, buttons,
etc.) from ever getting keyboard focus (they'll all be
mouse-controlled). What's the best way to do this? Is there a
straightforward global way to handle this or will I need to add focus
handlers to all the components that *aren't* supposed to get focus and
have them redirect it?

Or, could would it work to put a focus handler on the component and
simply have it grab the focus back whenever its lost? Is that going to
cause any loops or weird behavior in the Flex components?

Thanks!

Troy.