Tracy,

Not sure exactly what you are running into, I haven¹t had anything like that
in my upload app. However, if you have snort or some other rules based
system there might be something like that thinking the file is an intrusion
and blocking the upload. We had this happen with WordPress, a particular
rule was blocking 1 of the mp3¹s I was trying to upload for a podcast. All
other files would upload fine, but this one that I created out of iTunes
would get flagged and wouldn¹t upload, then my IP address would be banned
and I¹d have to wait an hour before I could upload again.

Good luck,

Mike Weiland

Mike Weiland
Aspen Tree Media