Hi, Thanks for your suggesions but I am already doing it in the same
way as to store it in javascript variable and pass it using External
Interface....

I am looking the way to access session variables directly from flex..

is there anyway......?

thanks,
SS

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Anthony DeBonis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> I am sure there are many ways to make this happen some better then
> others.
>
> -IF values never change once they are logged in then you could
pass
> them in a FlashVars... kinda oldschool but still works
>
> - Write them as JavaScript vars on page and read them in, like
with at
> External Interface

(http://livedocs.adobe.com/flex/2/langref/flash/external/ExternalInte
rfa