Are you talking about altering the classpath that the plugin creates
for invoking the compiler?  If so, there is no such capability.  You
might be able to hack it up locally, but I'm only partially clear on
what you're trying to accomplish.  The key question is:

Is this something you want to include into .swc/.swfs? or is it
something you want to configure the compiler itself with.

Christian.

On May 24, 2007, at 7:42 PM, ivansebastiansurya wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> Thanks for your reply.  But what I was looking for when I want to
> include properties file for internationalisation.
> I will have my *.properties language in a folder called "locale" and
> I want to add that "locale" folder in my class path.
>
> Does anyone know how to alter the pom file to make that happen?  At
> the moment I have to copy all of the properties files to the top
> level folder to be recognized, which is not really neat.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Ivan.
>
> --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Sterling, Brian"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Here is my understanding:
>>
>> Each library you depend on should be in your Maven repository.
> Then you just add a dependency section to your pom.xml as specified
> in the
>>
>>   "Setting up SWC dependencies in a SWC or SWF project"
>>
>> section of the usage guide at
>>
>>   http://www.israfil.net/projects/mojo/maven-flex2-plugin/usage.html
>>
>> -Brian

christian gruber + [EMAIL PROTECTED] + mob 410.900.0796 + mob2
416.998.6023
process coach and architect + ISRÁFÍL CONSULTING SERVICES