It looks to me like people are responding to your questions.  Maybe they're
not going through.
Otherwise, a few bits of advice (some of which you're already doing).
1. Make sure emails only have one question or all questions in the email are
related to each other.  This just makes it easier for someone to organize
their response.  (If the questions are really simple then this one probably
doesn't matter as much.)
2. Posting code examples is good.  Posting long code examples are bad.  No
one's going to read through hundreds of lines of code for you.  Try and cut
down example code to a simple case.
3. Make it obvious through the subject and/or the first few lines what part
of the framework the problem deals with.  People on this list have
specialties and you want to make sure that the people who know how to help
actually read the email.

Dan Freiman
nondocs <http://nondocs.blogspot.com>