From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of beecee1977
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 6:51 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Datagrid with bound dataProvider not updating.

Call refresh() on what? The dataGrid doesn't have a refresh() method.

It is an Array rather than an ArrayCollection. Could that be the
problem? This could require a lot of refactoring!

Scratch all that... myDatagrid.invalidateDisplayList() did the trick!

Thanks!

, "Angus Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>