From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fabián
Brussa
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 9:55 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Flex 2.0.1 Hotfix 2 and RPCError on WebService send()

Apparently when we invoked to webservice lose parameters, all the
parameters do not arrive at the webservices.

Also it happens that the object that gives back webservice does not
arrive complete at Flex.

I solved it overwriten the file rpc.swc with the previous version.

Somebody knows if changed something in the webservices that this is
affecting?

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"Peter Connolly" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> After upgrading to Flex 2.0.1, Hotfix 2, I get the following
> ActionScript error dialog when performing a WebService .send():
>
> Adobe Flash Player 9
> An ActionScript error has occurred:
>
> [RPC Fault faultString="Required parameter 'body' not found in input
> arguments." faultCode="EncodingError" faultDetail="null"]
> at

mx.rpc.soap::Operation/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::inv
<http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::inv>
ok\
> ePendingCall()
> at mx.rpc.soap::Operation/send()
> at Function/http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply
> <http://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin::apply> ()
> at mx.rpc.soap.mxml::Operation/send()
> at coursesByDeptWithDataTips/__cbxDept_change()
> at

flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEv
en\
> tFunction()
> at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
> at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()
> at mx.controls::ComboBox/::dispatchChangeEvent()
> at mx.controls::ComboBox/close()
> at mx.controls::ComboBox/::dropdown_changeHandler()
> at

flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEv
en\
> tFunction()
> at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
> at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()
> at

mx.controls.listClasses::ListBase/mx.controls.listClasses:ListBase::mo
us\