Hi everyone,

I managed to do it just by adding a Line Series to the Area Chart.
Thanks for those who've helped me.
Next thing is, I need to draw the line graph as a dotted line.
Can this be done? I.e. specify the style of the line chart to make it
draw dotted line instead of a solid line?
Many Thanks,

Ivan.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Ely Greenfield" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>