From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Michael Labriola
Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2007 2:45 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Problem with loading xml file using HTTPService or
URLLoader

Maciek,

You may want to read up on crossdomain files. You should be able to google
this term and find information. Here is a link to explore, but there are
probably easier to understand resources.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14213
<http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/knowledgebase/index.cfm?id=tn_14213>

Mike

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <mailto:flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com> ,
"Maciek Malaszuk"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm struggling with strange problem.
> I'm trying to load XML file in my code which containst data about
> images but thats nor really relevant.
>
> Lets assume i have remote server where i run my code (domain
> xxxxx.net).
>
> When i point both httpservice or urlloader to http://mydomain.net/
> <http://mydomain.net/> photos.xml it does work on my local machine but
> DOES NOT when i