*From:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On
Behalf Of *powertool786
*Sent:* Thursday, May 31, 2007 6:21 AM
*To:* flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
*Subject:* [flexcoders] Re: Actionscript SAX Parser ?

 The XML4JS SAX Parser seems to be written pretty reasonably... I think
I'll have a go at automatically porting it to AS3.0 with a Perl script.

If it works at all, I'll continue by doing some profiling, then fill
out the API a little.

I don't need much working for my purposes.

-David

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com <flexcoders%40yahoogroups.com>, "Peter