Hi Sher,

Did you solve your problem? That pie chart looks quite nice to me. Did
you create the pie chart component yourself? The reason I am asking is
 I'm doing a similar project right now and would appreciate your advice.

It's my understanding that the Flex Component Kit allows you to import
your Flash movie into Flex to use as a component in a Flex app. This
might be overkill for your purposes as the resulting Flex app might
end up over 200KB and will require Flash Player 9 to play.

Cheers,
Darren.

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "sher_ali2004" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>