I am not sure this as much a problem as I am probably doing something
wrong. I am adding child components at runtime to a vbox. These new
components can be dragged to a new position. This all works. The
'problem' is that when anytime a new child is added, all the child
components move the top left corner of the container they are added
to.

Code Below:
public function creatObj(what:String):void{
     var obj:UIComponent;

                                switch(what){
                                        case "rssFirstName":

                                                obj = new textComponent;
                                                //container_vb.addChild(obj);

                                                break;

                                        case "rssLastName":
                                                obj = new textComponent;
                                                //container_vb.addChild(obj);
                                                break;

                                        case "rssEmail":
                                                break;

                                        case "text":
                                                obj = new textComponent;
                                                //container_vb.addChild(obj);
                                                break;

                                        case "textArea":
                                                obj = new textAreaComponent;
                                                //container_vb.addChild(obj);
                                                break;

                                        case "checkBox":
                                                obj = new checkboxComponent;
                                                //container_vb.addChild(obj);
                                                break;

                                        default:
                                                break;
                                }

                                container_vb.addChild(obj);
                        }

I really need to figure out why this is happening, so any guidance is
appreciated.

Thanks
--
I am not a diabetic, I have diabetes