Hello List,

I am sending up a complex object in a WebService.

The complex object has an attribute that is an ArrayCollection, with
the ac having multiple items that have been .addItem(object);

The WSDL has the objects's attribute in question defined as a Set of
these objects.

No matter how I create the ArrayCollection and add items to it, when
sent, only the first is being passed (I'm using Charles to sniff and
the collections only have 1 element, the first one.)

In affect, I have a containing object that has:
Collection of Objects, that can have:
Collections of objects.

Each collection will only get the first element passed on out from Flex.

This is a show stopper, so any help is mucho appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul