Hola Aldo,

Not sure exactly what you are doing, but I did stumble upon Ruben
Swieringa's CSSLoader Class some time ago. The CSSLoader has two main
things that could hopefully help you:

# You can load straight CSS files (you don't need to compile them to SWF's).
# You can apply the specified style sheet to specified DisplayObject
and its children.

It also has many other features that are pretty good for run time styling.

Links:
http://www.rubenswieringa.com/code/as3/flex/CSSLoader/docs/
http://www.rubenswieringa.com/code/as3/flex/CSSLoader/source/
http://www.rubenswieringa.com/code/as3/flex/CSSLoader/