This doesn't get you a 100% solution, but maybe it's good enough for you:
http://dougmccune.com/blog/2007/06/03/save-a-snapshot-image-of-a-flex-app-without-a-server/

It opens a popup window with a snapshot image of whatever Flex component you
specify. The user can then right click and copy or save. It doesn't work in
IE.

Doug