We have been unable to successfully install HotFix 2 on Windows

- I downloaded FB2_Hotfix2_Installer_Win.exe
- When I run it, I point to the default FB2 directory where I have FB2
installed, "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 2"
- I get the following error:
Please choose an existing Eclipse 3.1 (or greater) folder to be
updated.  This folder must contain the standard Eclipse folders named
"plugins" and "features".

I verified that the install dir is correct.  Any ideas?

I also tried surrounding the dir path with quotes thinking it might
not like the spaces in the path.  When I try this I get the following
error:
Error!
You do not have write permissions to the chosen installation
destination.  Please choose a different location for installation.

This is not correct either.

I can't be the only person having this problem!