Hey Scott,

I do not see what changes you have made, both XML snippets looks the
same to me.

When you create an FDS project, you need to enter all three values for
your FDS server (or WebORB in case of our product). Sounds like you're
running Coldfusion. Perhaps someone from the list will chime in with
the FDS/CF configuration they use.

Thanks,
Mark