Hi Folks,

I'm passing component ID's into my app using flashvars.

in my main Application, I procure the values as follows:
[Bindable]
public var component1:String;

[Bindable]
public var component2:String;
component1=this.parameters.component1;
component2=this.parameters.component2;

in the function as defined in my main Application :
creationComplete="openWin()"

I have the following:
public function openWin():void{
                        if(component1!=null||component1!=""){
                                openComponent1();
                        } else if(component2!=null||component2!=""){
                                openComponent2();
                        } else {
                                openMain();
                        }

the behaviour i see using this method is that everytime I load the
application (regardless of the flashvars) it always loads Component1.

What am I doing wrong here ?
Please advise...

Rohan
http://opentube.info