I have a datagrid and want the user to be able to draw a "selection
box" over the elements in it...

When the user lets go of the mouse button I want to look through the
items of the grid to ask each if they fall within the coordinates of
the box.

This sounds so simple and I've gotten to the last step in the process,
but I cannot seem to find any way to determine the coordinates of the
elements in the datagrid which are currently displayed. There just must
be something...

Any help at all on this matter would be so greatly appreciated. I am
pulling my (already gone) hair out over this one.

Thanks