Hello all!

I have a DataGrid that I have associated (dataProvider) to a blank
array that has been initialized as a collection of 5 objects with each
object having 3 member variables. I have made my DataGrid editable and
now have the ability to enter data into the 5 rows. I would now like
to simply read this data back into my array for processing after the
user has finished filling in the data. For some reason I am having a
major block on how to accomplish this.

I would love to just say something like:

myData = myDataGrid.data
trace(myData[0].col1Name)  //traces the first row, first column data.

but that does not seem to be working for me.

Any clues? I have a feeling I am missing something trivial here. :)

Thanks.

Nick