On Jun 14, 2007, at 2:16 PM, rottmanList wrote:

I am using a custom item renderer that basically allows the user to change the label of any leaf nodes inside of that tree. The leaf nodes are physical files inside folders and on itemEditEnd it updates the filename, however what isn't getting updated is after they've typed there new filename the tree isn't redrawing itself to show the new label until you close the parent folder and open it again. Does anybody happen to know on how you can make it so the tree recognizes the change in it's data and redraw itself? Here is the function I'm using of where I need the tree to re-draw. And help would be much appreciated.

I think the problem is you are not updating your data provider. Update that, and the tree will automatically show the new info.

hth
charles