Excuses, but I expressed myself badly.

Problem 1:
----------

I have a PopUp (myPopUpWindow), and only he can have, one instance.
thus, I make:

if (myPopUpWindow! = instancied) {
   showMyPopWindow;

Poblem 2:
---------
What I need to make, is the navigation between windows (PopUp's).
you know the button "Back" and "forward" of the Explorer?

The logic of navigation until already I mounted, but I do not know
what to call when the button "back" or "forward" will be pressed.

Thanks!

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Harui" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Not sure I understand.
>
> Do you want to know if a class had an instance made from it?  I'd
put a
> static variable like a counter in the constructor.
>
> Do you want to use keyboard to switch between a Flash App and
Windows?
> Or between popups in a Flex app?  Or use the mouse to switch
Windows?