I have a .swf file created by Flex. Normally, this app is loaded into
an HTML page and passed a number settings via flashVars.

I've written a second app which facilitates the configuring of these
custom settings.  I've tried to load the first Flex .swf into the
second application via "SWFloader" with the intent of showing the
result of the various settings.

I am able to pull the swf file in. But I need to be able to set the
values for the flashVars, or if that is not possible - set the values
for the corresponding internal variables.

--

Any one done this?  Even a simple example of on Flex .swf loading
another. And setting the .text value of a textArea component in a

Sincerely,
Jason