                               }

But I still get the display corruption problem.  Any ideas?

Toby

On 27/08/2007, at 16:30 , Alex Harui wrote:

In short, you can't use XMLList or Array manipulation, you must access children via the dataDescriptor so the Tree gets notifications of the changes (and use XMLListCollection or ArrayCollection methods).

I hope to find a way to allow XMLList in Moxie, but no guarantees.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Toby Tremayne
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 4:04 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] tree display not refreshing

When I drag an item into my tree or I delete a node, I'm finding the tree display is becoming corrupt - it copies some of the branches / nodes to the bottom of the tree. If I then expand or collapse a node the display refreshes and fixes itself. I've tried calling tree.invalidateDisplayList() after the changes but it has no effect - can anyone point me to how to force this?

cheers,
Toby

        Life is poetry, write it in your own words

Toby Tremayne
IT Director
Code Poet and Zen Master of the Heavy Sleep
Codename:Tuesday
0416 048 090
ICQ: 13107913