Hi all,

I was wondering if there would be any way of forcing the "this"
parameter on function.apply() to actually point to the parameter
passed and not to the instance of the class that contains the invoked
method. I read some posts that say it will only work with functions
defined as Function, but unfortunately that doesn't help me any further.

What I want to do is alter the behavior of existing methods at
runtime. For instance, I gave an instance of a class that implements
IResponder, and I would like to execute some code before and after the
invocation of the result and fault methods.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

thx,
Christophe