That event is not necessary, If you do not pass it in the call or
include it in the handler signature, or reference it in the handler, as
you are not.

You need to debug this somehow.  Either use a step through debugger, or
trace.  As I said before, try accessing some other properties of "temp".

Or a Tom says, compile with debug and check the line number.

Ah, in the result handler, you should use "ResultEvent: not just Event.
You'll need to import mx.rpc.events.ResultEvent.  Then you will have
access to the event.result property.

 private function resBack(event:ResultEvent):void{

Just use the event object and its result property instead of the
HTTPService reference and lastResult.

Tracy