I feel like I'm coming to a point now where I get the basics of Flex.
I've got the whole component architecture down, I know the basics of
Actionscript. I can create my own components by extending UIComponent
and implementing the proper interfaces.

But I still feel like there's so much I have to learn: and I'm not
sure where to look anymore.  I've tried looking for books: but I
honestly haven't found one that isn't either a complete beginners
book, or isn't written for Flex 1/1.5.  I've tried looking for online
communities around Flex, but haven't found anything really at all.

Any advice on where to look next? Or should I just start tackling
projects and learn as I go?

-Kyle