Hi.

I've no server in mi PC.
I'm developing my first test app with WEBORB PHP.
I've extracted the WEBORB distribution zip in a folder in my server (remote
hosting = Hostgo)
The getting started guide in the console shows how to set URLs and folders
in a "localhost" system, but mine is not localhosted, so:

1. MUST I have a web server in my developer PC?

2. What URLs and root folders and so on must I write in the Flex project set
up in order to use WEBORB installed in a remote hosting? (I will install the
compiled app in that remote hosting)

3. Where in the console is the services panel?

Thanks a lot

Montse