I am listening for FlexMouseEvent.MOUSE_DOWN_OUTSIDE so that I can
close a dialog when I click outside of it.  This works perfectly,
however, this also fires a mouse click event after that so the
component that happens to be underneath the click handles a mouse
click.  However, I don't want this to happen, is there an easy way to
stop this next event from happening when I handle the
MOUSE_DOWN_OUTSIDE event?  I'm already doing stopPropagation on the
MOUSE_DOWN_OUTSIDE event, but that isn't working for the mouse click
event.

Thanks,
Patrick Driggett