Is it possible to have a multiple AppModelLocators in Cairngorm...and
if so, how best to implement them?
For example, I have several apps in my directory structure:

  *Component1
     -business
     -commands
     -control
        LAppModelLocator.as
     -model
     -view
     -vo
  *Component2
     -business
     -commands
     -control
        LAppModelLocator.as
     -model
     -view
     -vo
  *Common
     -business
     -commands
     -control
        LAppModelLocator.as
     -model
     -view
     -vo
Componnent1.mxml
Component2.mxml

Now I want to have common control,commands and business files to
share among the different components, so I created the Common
directory with a Common AppModelLocator.  The command actionscripts
in the "Common" directory structure use the common AppModelLocator
bindings.  So  in component1 or component 2, I'd be using the local
model locator bindings as well as the common model locator bindings
in the same file like this:

[Bindable]
private var modelCommon : Common.model.AppModelLocator =
Common.model.AppModelLocator.getInstance();

[Bindable]
private var modelLocal: Component1.model.AppModelLocator =
Component1.model.AppModelLocator.getInstance();

Is this going to cause problems?  If so, is there a better way to do
this?

Boybles