Hi,

I wonder (yet again!) if someone here can help:

I'm currently trying to migrate an existing application to LiveCycle
DS 2.5 + Cairngorm. Here's the deal so far...

The existing app is Cairngorm 2.1 based, using WebServices.

I've written a basic app in a J2EE environment using LCDS to connect
to our database using DataServices so now I'm happy with that, I want
to migrate the proper application.

My approach was going to be to get it working in a J2EE LiveCycle
build then start migrating the WebService calls over to LiveCycle.

So I created a LCDS J2EE app in Eclipse and moved the app into this
new build area... and ran it. The app starts up fine - but then I get
this error:

TypeError: Error #1006: faultHandler is not a function.
        at com.db.storage.business::Services/__DbsoiService_fault()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at mx.rpc::AbstractService/dispatchEvent()
        at mx.rpc.soap.mxml::WebService/dispatchEvent()
        at
mx.rpc.soap::WebService/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::wsdlFaultHandler()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at mx.rpc.wsdl::WSDLLoader/faultHandler()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at
mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchRpcEvent()
        at
mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::faultHandler()
        at mx.rpc::Responder/fault()
        at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()
        at DirectHTTPMessageResponder/securityErrorHandler()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()
        at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
        at flash.net::URLLoader/redirectEvent()

My initial instincts was this could be a problem using Cairngorm 2.1
in this environment - so I downloaded 2.2 and tried that... same
error. Then 2.21 beta... same error. So maybe it's *not* Cairngorm -
I'm really not sure now.

Does anyone have any ideas what might be causing this problem and how
I might go about resolving it?

Thanks,

Jamie.