Lets say I receive data from a WebService as XML and I stick it in a
DataGrid.  How can I cast that information from its XML form to a
Cairngorm ValueObject.

It would be nice to be able to call "MyVObj:VObj = VObj(myXMLData)"
assuming that myXMLData contains the same fields as VO.

Obviously I can parse through each value and set them manually but I
was hoping there was an easier way.  Any suggestions?

We plan to use .NET for the backend.  I've seen a few Java examples
and stuff for FDS but I wasn't sure how that would work in my situation.