Hi,

I was following this tutorial to get a delegate to access a HTTPservice.

http://nwebb.co.uk/blog/?p=118

the problem is after I call it how do I extract the result if the
service returns an xml file.

this is the example I followed

-----------------------------

public class SomeDelegate
{
    public function doSomething(){
        var token:AsyncToken = this.service.send( {//send in stuff} );
        var responder:mx.rpc.Responder = new mx.rpc.Responder(
loginResult, loginFault );
        token.addResponder(responder);
    }

    public function loginResult(obj:Object):void{ //do something if
server request is successful  }
    public function loginFault(obj:Object):void{ //do something if
server request fails  }
}

how do I pull a specific section out of the xml file it returns in the
loginResult area?

eg. obj.lastResult.image.image_filename; ???

and what is the result called in the command?

thanks.