From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of jitendra jain
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 10:33 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] using Modules Problem

Hi Coders,

  How to code a ticker in stock market with flex components like
labels,images as well as moving these components. Please help me. I
posted many times this question but no replies.

Thanks,

with regards,
JJain

Got a little couch potato?
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=48248/*http://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=oni
_on_mail&p=summer+activities+for+kids&cs=bz>