  From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
ben.clinkinbeard
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2007 12:07 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Announcing flexmdi: Robust, extensible MDI framework for
Flex

        Hello all, just wanted to make you aware of a project that Brian
Holmes, Brendan Meutzner and myself just launched. flexmdi is a
framework for creating MDI interfaces in Flex that is open source,
extensible and fairly comprehensive in its capabilities. I have posted
the official announcement with some more details and links on my blog,
so I will point interested parties there:

http://www.returnundefined.com/2007/09/announcing-flexmdi-robust-extensible-mdi-framework-for-adobe-flex/

If you just want to see it in action, here is a direct link to the
examples explorer: http://www.returnundefined.com/flexmdi/explorer/

Please send us feedback! Questions, comments, complaints, whatever.
Feel free to do that here or on the related project sites and articles.

Thanks!
Ben

¡Sé un mejor asador!
Aprende todo sobre asados en: