I've seen this mostly when you're debugging code that was compiled, then you
altered the code and are still debugging the old one. So if you're debugging
and then you add in 2 whitespace lines to the code, the debugger gets thrown
off by two lines. I've also seen this when I try to debug a module and the
app has a compiler error but the IDE didn't catch it and pretended like it
compiled anyway. The basic idea is your code doesn't match the code that was
compiled.

If you're in the middle of a debug session, you add in a bunch of code, then
you try to add a breakpoint to your new code it won't work until you stop
the debug session.

This might not be your issue at all, but that's the only time I've
experienced weird jumping of break points.

Doug