Hi again,

maybe it is just a simple namespace problem. I am using Cairngorm and
so I have a different namespace for my ServiceLocator where I use the
HTTPService. Here an other code snippet.

Thanks for your help.

Markus

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<cairngorm:ServiceLocator
        xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml";
        xmlns:cairngorm="http://www.adobe.com/2006/cairngorm";>

    <mx:HTTPService id="myService"      url="@Resource(key='myServiceUrl',
bundle='myServiceBundle')"/>

The compiler error is on the last line, where it tries to allocate the
Resource. Like I said in the 2.0.1 SDK that was fine.