From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of grimmwerks
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 12:25 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] sequencing effects

Trying to do about 50 things at once for a demo today.

Say I've got a state with a number of addChildren elements. I've got
a transition I want to call on those children, but not all at once --
in sequence. How can I do this? I realize the Sequence is for
sequencing effects, not elements; but is there something like that
here? Or will I have to roll my own function to step through an array?