Hey Guys,

I'm running my server through Media Temple while I develop my little
applications before putting them onto dedicated servers and I'm
running into a little problem.

I've got the following code being used for connecting to Ruby on Rails
through Flex: (actual domain removed)

<mx:HTTPService id="listBars" url="http://admin.domain.com/bars/list";
useProxy="false" method="GET"/>
        <mx:HTTPService id="updateBar"
url="http://admin.domain.com/bars/update"; useProxy="false"
method="POST" result="listBars.send()"/>
        <mx:HTTPService id="deleteBar"
url="http://admin.domain.com/bars/delete"; useProxy="false"
method="POST" result="listBars.send()"/>
        <mx:HTTPService id="createBar"
url="http://admin.domain.com/bars/create"; useProxy="false"
method="POST" result="listBars.send()" contentType="application/xml">
        <mx:request xmlns="">