Hello,

I have created a custom component that dynamically adds another
custom component(based on a Panel class) depending on the results
from a database query. The main component has a calendar selector and
depending on the selected date, a custom label/input component is
added for each person that is scheduled on the given date. I am using
actionscript to add this component, however, need to remove the
components when a new date is selected. Currently I have things
working using emoveChild, however, I realize this only removes them
from view and does not delete them. I have no reason to keep these
around so I think it would be better to completely remove them. The
problem I have is that I am unable to use the removeChild function of
the panel class since this is itself a custom component.

Can anyone provide some guidance on this problem, or let me know if
using removeChild is indeed the way I should proceed.

Thanks in advance

Don