I finally figured out my issue with my dynamic datagrid columns, and
what not. However, I have run into a new problem with this little project.

In previous versions of Actionscript, I have been able to create
dynamic array object keys. However in AS3, I am not able to figure out
how to do so. In previous versions of AS the creation of my array
would look something like this.
for(var i:Number = 0; i<something.length;i++){
thisArray.push({key + i:something[i].thisValue});
}

Anyone know if it is still possible to create dynamic object keys?