Hello,

Now in Brasil is sunday, and i waste all my day trying reduce swf size
of my modules...

I had project with 11 modules... each module had approximately 90kb,
because in my project i'm using framework caching teached in this
video (http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flex/videos/flex3rsls/), all
modules are inside of my main project.

I try to put each module in separete project, in project properties in
my main project i put this on compile line,
link-report=D:/Daniel/Trabalho/bms/painel_adm/report.xml to generate
report.xml .

In each of my modules i put
load-externs=D:/Daniel/Trabalho/bms/painel_adm/report.xml to try
reduce swf size of my modules.

But the problem is now each module had approximately 250kb, bigger
than with modules inside a single project.

What can i do to fix this problems?