I have two questions. First, I have the following xml file:
<contenders xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
        <contender pos="1">
                <name>Lewis Hamilton</name>
                <age>22</age>
                <nationality>English</nationality>
                <sport>Motorsport</sport>
                <comments>Everything seems to come easy for the F1 ace. Hamilton
Academical, you might say. Never mind. He's British, very good, and
steered his way round a spying row and team turmoil. And can you ever
tire (tyre?) of seeing him as a cheeky karting schoolboy...?</comments>
        </contender>
        <contender pos="2">
                <name>Ricky Hatton</name>
                <age>29</age>
                <nationality>English</nationality>
                <sport>Boxing</sport>
                <comments>Timing is crucial for the Manchester 'Hitman'. And his
super fight against Floyd Mayweather could not have been scheduled
better.</comments>
        </contender>

</contenders>
I am buffled by the fact that the comments node is not accessible i.e.
I cannot display its contents in a grid though I have no problems with
other nodes.
I am not sure of the reason. Any ideas?

My second question is assuming I wanted to drag a row from the grid
into an HBox container with intentions of adding items
to an arraycollection so that the dragged items can effectively be
diplayed in another grid found in another 'page'.

This is my code for the drop function:

private function doDragDrop(event:DragEvent):void
        {
                var data:Object = event.dragSource.dataForFormat("items") as
Sport; //Sport is class
                draggedData.addItem(data); //draggedData is an instance of
ArrayCollection whose contents will be used as dataProvider for the
other grid
        }       count++;// The HBox will display the count value of number
of dragged items