Hi All,
I am trying to access asdocs , but its not there in my flexbuilder's help.

I tried and search in the flex installation directory.I found a folder
asdocs
here  :
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 3\sdks\moxie\asdoc\

I found the index.hml in template folder inside asdoc directory..but ".page
not found" is displayed when I open the it.
I see one "build.xml " in  asdoc directory ..after running this ant script
it gives me a build fail error.

I see one more ant file in the framework directory of installation (here
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Flex Builder 3\sdks\moxie\frameworks\)

Can some body please explain me for what these build.xmls' are there and
what is the use...and also where can I find the asdocs for the as3 clasess.

Thanks in advance.
Regards
PS